- LEARN tutorials on how to start and code in ZIM
- CODE ZIM Frame template and code context
- DOCS the objects and commands all defined
- NEWS latest features and articles
- ABOUT features, applications, archives, reviews, etc.
- EXAMPLES sample projects created in ZIM
When you have used ZIM for a while, we hope that you might support us on PATREON - come see the rewards and give Pragma a hand at her goal to get ZIM to the people!
- One-line Drag and Drop
- Multitouch Pan, Pinch and Rotate
- Multiple Types of Hit Tests
- Buttons, Panes and Tabs
- Windows and Wrapable Text
- Shapes, Sliders and Steppers
- Waiters and ColorPickers
- Indicators, Dials and Pads
- Scalable Template Framework
- Chaining and Configuration Objects
- Easy Asset Loading
- Page and Layout Control
- Mobile Optimization
- Swipes and HotSpots
- Guides, Grids and Outlines
- Parallax, Scroll and Tiling
- Dynamic Sprite and Scrollers
- GamePad and Motion Controllers
- Particle Emitter and SoundWave
- Animation, Sequences and Damping
- 3D and Physics Support Libraries
- Multiuser and Asynchronous Calls
- Dynamic Bezier Blobs
- WebGL Support
- Desktop and Mobile Apps and Sites
- E-learning Applications
- Games and Puzzles
- Collages and Generative Art
- Simulations and Visualizations
- Interactive Logos
- Animated Infographics
- Gadgets and Tools
- Product Configurators
- Comic and Drawing Apps
- Teaching and Learning Code
- Mouse and Scroll Parallax
- Sliding Sites
- Interfaces and Components
- Fullscreen or Embedded
We are now on version 5 (VEE) of the ZIM site - which features ZIM VEE objects for dynamic parameters as well as renamed modules, GPU support and publication of our FIVE helper modules.
Here are the previous versions where ZIM 4TH gave us the ZIM 4TH methods for ZIM display objects. ZIM TRI gave us THREE meta functions: Async, Wonder and Distill. ZIM DUO gave us the ZIM DUO technique of passing regular parameters or a single configuration object. ZIM ONE gave us ZIM!
Here are a few comments people have left about ZIM - comments are always welcome!
Hey, ZIM is the most awesome library for making kids apps in JS that I think EXISTS!!! Thank you!!!
I just discovered Zim, and I agree that it is a fantastic canvas JS library.
So great a tool. Such huge potential for the whole web - I see a bunch of apps, sites based on this tool in my head - which will help all people! Dan, it's a God Tool )) I think it's The Evolution step in the web. I am your fan from now ))
Thank you ZIM. I currently develop with your great creation!!!
Dan Zen teaches in the Interactive Media post-grad program at Sheridan College in Canada. He gives talks and workshops on code and creativity - send him an EMAIL.
A logical model of life is called a Philosophy.
We have broken down life into Classes, Objects, Methods, Properties and Events with Object Oriented Programming (OOP). Programming basics of Variables give us memory, Conditionals give us logic and Randomness give us odds for emotions to allow us to recreate life with Simulations, Games and Artificial Intelligence.